SpeedNet_3.1.2(15122011) Patch-3 dated 26/04/2012 :
THIS PATCH IS A MUST TO BE EXECUTED AT ALL OFFICES using BNPL and Collection Agent Module.
(To update the Base Value of Speed post tariff for One India - One Rate Scheme in BNPL and CA Module)
NOTE: There is already provision in the SpeedNet Module for revising the latest Rate of the Service Tax
under the Supervisor Login:
BNPL--> BNPL Configuration --> Miscellaneous Charges --> Service Tax option.
All offices have to add the entry for new Service Tax rate of 12% effective from 01.04.2012.
This patch is released to provide the following:
1. Due to the increase in Service Tax Rate - the Base value of Speed post tariff for One India - One Rate Scheme
in BNPL is revised as follows.
Old Base Value New Base Value
Local 10.88 10.67
One India rate 22.67 22.24
2. Enhancement of Customer Agreement period from one year to two year as per BD & M Dte, N Delhi
lr.no. 57-02/2010-BD&MD dated 13.04.2012.
3. Please read the specific instructions detailed at Step III below for changes in the Collection Agent Module.
Other than BNPL Provision:
Provision is made to close FLAT RATE BOX in EPP Bags with specific Barcode prefix of "CF" for such bag.
(As per the FRB Operational Manual, separate EPP bags containing FRBs have to be closed with CF barcode only)
Flexibility is provided to close EPP Bag containing FRBs with X series/CF series barcode until it is
confirmed that all Circles have procured CF barcodes for EPP Bags containing FRBs.
Patch-3 Release for Speednet_3.1.2_15122011 release - contains 2 folders.
Speednet 3.1.2 should have been upgraded with the latest rlease of SpeedNet on 15/12/2011
Those who are using speednet3.1.2_15122011 but not used the Patch2, can directly upgrade with Patch3
I: Upgrade the DB first with DBscript file.
1. Take Full Backup of POSPCC DB
2. Execute the DB Script through Script Tool.exe.
3. On Successful upgradation of DB, go to Step II.
II. Now copy the Dlls, SNT and EXE:
1. Copy all the Dlls , SNT and the Exe file from the folder and copy the same
into C:\Program Files\SpeedNet folder ( default installation folder)
NOTE: There is also CollectionAgent.exe for which read step III.
2. Register all the Dlls.
3. Execute the BNPLDataCorrection.exe file which is already there in SpeedNet folder.
Now you may please run speedNet and confirm successful login.
III. For Offices having Collection Agents:
1. After doing the upgradation for Patch-3, generate Configuration File for each Collection Agent and send
it to CA for updation in his/her system.
2. Along with the Configuration file, send the latest CollectionAgent.exe file included in the Patch-3 release
and ask the CAs to overwrite the CollectionAgent.exe file in their systems
(default path: C:\Program Files\Speednet Collection Agent\).
Problems if any may please be emailed to email@example.com with Subject as
Share and Care
For Latest Updates Always Visit: http://satish24k.blogspot.com/
For Further Reading,