DBAnalyzer – Agreement Option
The agreement option is a tool for use preferably at HO to reconcile the
differences with respect to balances in each account and to reconcile the number
of Live accounts in each scheme. This can be performed for SB, MIS, PPF, SCS
and NSS at present.
1. Complete dataentry in the V2SBCO software upto a particular date.
2. Select scheme and using the first option extract from Sanchaypost and
click on OK. Enter the date upto which V2SBCO data is updated. A
message ’Sanchay Post data updated...’ will be received.
3. Select ’Extract from V2SBCO’and click on OK. This will open a file dialog
box to select the appropriate ’xxACCxx.dbf’ file.
’Comparison Report’ will give the following reports:
• List of accounts marked as ’Closed/ Transferred-out’ in Sanchaypost but
’Live’ in V2SBCO.
• List of accounts marked as ’Closed/ Transferred-out’ in V2SBCO but
’OPEN’ in Sanchaypost.
• List of accounts ’LIVE’ in Sanchaypost but not available in V2SBCO.
• List of accounts ’LIVE’ in V2SBCO but not available in Sanchaypost.
• Last balance report of all accounts showing balances in V2 and
• List of account numbers having different balances in V2SBCO and
Sanchaypost. The report shows balances in each and the difference
For Further Reading,