Prerequisite:Upgradation ProcedureNew Features/Modifications Note
PointOfSale6.6 should be upgraded using Meghdoot 6.6 Service Pack1 before using Update 4 for PointOfSale 6.6.
1. Rename the existing PointOfSale.exe,Cash.dll, eBillHOlib.dll.
2. Copy the downloaded PointOfSale.exe,Cash.dll, eBillHOLib.dll to the application path and register the dlls.
3. Take a back up of the counter database and counter.mdb.
4. Run the counter22062010.exl file using script tool.
Note: Those who have already updated Update 3, should use Update 4. They need not upgrade the counter database. If they are upgrading counter database they will get an error log "Column names in each table must be unique" which can be ignored. The error log "Invalid column name 'BagOrBundleNumber'" also can be ignored.
- Foreign exchange rate will be displayed.
- Fera Form number will be appearing automatically.
- Rectified the exchange rate refreshing problem.
- Special characters are validated in the sender/beneficiary address.
- Bank name will be appearing with office name.
- Validation for swift code.
- If IBAN is entered, the bank account number and bank name fields will be disabled.
New Pension Scheme
- For Tier 2 activation,PRAN number is made mandatory.
- For contribution receipt number will come automatically after registration.
- Transaction screen will not be closed after each transaction.
For Tier 1 and Tier 2 contribution, total amount will be calculated automatically and the field will be locked.
Incorporated the Foreign Supplementary charges which is effective from 1.5.2010.
Rectified the error in PLI first year premium updation, when the date of acceptance is not entered.
Updation of speedpostcentres.
Validation for emo pincode.
Rectified the problem in Registered News Paper receipt number generation.
Problem of fetching PLI and RPLI data from counter(Accountant PBS) is rectified.
Six digit pincode is mandatory for booking speed post articles.
Search option for RPLI policies.
Universal booking option for evp articles.
- Speed Post Centre name will appear in the receipt.
The following modification done in the service pack 2 for PointOfSale6.6 also incorporated in the Update 4 for Meghdoot 6.6 Service Pack1.
- Rectified the error in RPLI receipt printing.
- Rectified the error in submit account related to MTNL transactions.
- Rectified the error in submit account related to EPP transactions.
- FCCode and Register number are made mandatory for NPS transactions.
- Validations for NPS transactions according to the selection of service type.
For Further Reading,