Extension of service of Scientists beyond the age of superannuation under FR56(d)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 19th December, 2012
Subject : Re-Constitution of Department Peer Review Committee for considering the cases for extension of service of Scientists beyond the age of superannuation.
The Prime Minister has approved the composition of the Standing Peer Review Committee in respect of Department of Information Technology with the following composition for considering the cases for extension of service of Scientists beyond the age of superannuation under FR56(d).
1. Secretary, Department of Information Technology - Chairman
2. Shri.S.S.Sundaram, Chief Controller, R&D (ECS), DRDO - Member
3. Prof.D.K.Bandyopadhyay, Vice-Chancellor, Guru Govind Singh I P University - Member
4. Shri.S.C.Mishra, Member(Service), DoT - Member
5. Secretary(P), DoP&T or representative of Secretary not below the rank of Additional Secretary - Member
2. The tenure of the Committee will be two years.
3. The Committee will hold biennial meetings, three to four months in advance to consider the proposals for extension of service coming up in the six months block i.e. April-September and October-March so that the ACC gets sufficient time to consider the proposals. The recommendations of the Peer Review Committee for extension of service beyond 60 years and upto 62 years may be submitted to the E.O.Division of DoP&T for obtaining approval of the ACC.
4. The Committee will also consider the cases of extension of service beyond 62 years and upto 64 years and the recommendation of the Committee may be submitted to the Establishment Division for placing the same for consideration by the Screening Committee headed by the Cabinet Secretary before obtaining the approval of the ACC.
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
For Latest Updates Always visit http://satish24k.blogspot.in Share and Care
For Further Reading,