INTEREST RATES ON GENERAL PROVIDENT FUND (GPF) HAS BEEN REVISED TO 8.6% (EIGHT POINT SIX PERCENT) WITH EFFECT FROM 1.12.2011...
Resolution - accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds - 2011-2012(89 KB) (Dated 19th March, 2012)
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
(Department of Economic Affairs)
New Delhi, the 19th March, 2012
It is announced for general information that during the year 2011-2012, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8% (Eight per cent) for the period from 1.4.2011 to 30.11.2011 and 8.6% (eight point six percent) with effect from 1.12.2011.
The funds concerned are:—1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
Share and Care
For Latest Updates Always Visit http://satish24k.blogspot.com/
For Further Reading,