AIPEDEU Punjab Circle Secretary blames NFPE leaders and calls Com Krishnan as deaf, dumb and lame leader....
At last we may guess as the final battle cry is out. Till today we were hearing whispers of this thing and that thing, but now the AIPEDEU Circle Secretary Lekwender Pal Singh directly attacks NFPE and its leaders. We reproduced the Punjab Circle Circular as published in AIPEDEU General Secretary's Website Rural Postal Employees on 21.12.2012. One may not have any doubt that the GS AIPEDEU supports this circular and every words of it.
The accusations as one can summarize are as follows:
1. Leaders of the federations opposed and supported the department at highest digree to sabotize and dilute the strike; AIPEDEU CS says they have number of evidence and proof. (We wonder why the AIPEDEU Leaders not publishing the evidence and proof.)
2. That Com Krishnan broke the unity of GDS employees with hidden agenda. (We request the revelation of the hidden agenda)
3. ...talked about the unity of postal workers as if the devils utterd vedas... he is as cunning as fox and as dangerous as wolf...shamelessly he called AIPEDEU is not an union and it is only Mahadevaiah group. What narrowness! What a jealousy ! What a cruelty! What a meanness!... deaf, dumb and lame leader. (We wonder about the use of such abusive language?)
4. all circle level and divisional level leaders started campaign against the indefinite strike... (Whether all Circle and divisional level leaders do agree with this?)
5. ...doors of the rulers and the department are always kept opened for agents, mediators and yesmen leaders. (even the rulers under democracy and the department are not spared by the writer.)
6. Naturally the ministers and officers are not interested to meet him ( S S Mahadevaiah)... (Bingo! AIPEU agrees that they are not capable of meeting the ministers and officers)
7. ...They (NFPE) entered into 2008 December GDS indefinite strike with hidden agenda and withdrew the strike on the second day with out any achievement of GDS demands by diluting the strike. (Can't one remember what happened then?)
8. ...the CS alleges that the newly formed union (AIPEU GDS NFPE) failed to obtain minimum 10% and challenges Com. Krishnan if he has any guts and honesty to collect the state wise figures of GDS employees who had with draw the primary membership from AIPEDEU under RTI Act and to Publish the figures authoritatively in the postal crusader. (We wonder why the CS himself can't obtain the information and publish it?)
9. At his final line the CS AIPEDEU cautions to beware of such leaders, i.e. Com Krishnan.
AIPEDEU PUNJAB CIRCLE CIRCULAR
AIPEDEU PUNJAB CIRCLE
AN HISTORIC, A UNIQUE AND AN
UNCOMPROMISED INDEFINITE STRIKE
IN THE HISTORY OF POSTAL DEPARTMENT
RUMOURS OF THE GUTLESS AND YESMAN
LEADERS CAN NOT STOP THE STRUGGLE OF GDS.
Strike needs adventure. Strike needs dareness. Strike needs honesty. Strike needs guts. Such adventure, dareness, guts and honesty are there in the October 2012 GDS indefinite strike led by AIPEDEU General Secretary Com. S.S. Mahadevaiah.
We extend our revolutionary greetings to all GDS comrades who have participated in the indefinite strike with strong determination and dedication for 7 days. 2012 October GDS indefinite strike is different from the previous strikes except 2008 GDS indefinite strike.
Generally the rulers and bureaucrats opposed the working class justified struggles. But in the case of October 2012 GDS indefinite strike the rulers and bureaucrats as well as the great leaders of the federations opposed and supported the department at highest degree to sabotise and dilute the strike. We have number of evidences and proofs. Com. Krishnan, the person who himself broke the unity of GDS employees with hidden agenda talked about the unity of postal workers as if the devils utterd vedas. Majority of GDS employees understood his deeds and identified that he is as cunning as fox and as dangerous as wolf.
Every body knows that the department of posts granted recognition to AIPEDEU and extended trade union felicities to Com. S.S. Mahadevaiah as General Secretary and all the elected office bearers. But this great leader is not ready to recognize AIPEDEU as trade union and shamelessly he called AIPEDEU is not an union and it is only Mahadevaiah group. What a narrowness! What a jealousy ! What a cruelty ! What a meanness! By doing this he insulted two lakhs fifty thousand GDS employees. We never see in the history of NFPE such deaf, dumb and lame leader.
Under the guide lines of this great leader all circle level and divisional level leaders started campaign against the indefinite strike. Some devotees of this great leader printed wall posters and pasted on the walls suggesting not to participate in the strike, which are live evidences till date. The Divisional Branch Secretaries of GDS union were asked forcibly not to participate in the striked by P-3 and P- 4 leaders. The propaganda was spread among the GDS by these leaders that the department is going to take serious action including dismissal against the strikers. Such type of propaganda naturally created confusion and fear among the GDS employees. Those who intentionally wanted to join in the strike stepped back. Then the leader maliciously felt happy and declared that the strike was fizzled out. We don't know what type of trade unionism is this?
After this great effort, Com. Krishnan explored and revealed the secret to his devotees through the editorial of his journal that Com. S.S. Mahadevaiah is an agent of department of posts. In the same Editorial he expressed that the ministers of communications and IT, Secretary postal board and all the senior officers of the department were refused to meet the leaders of GDS at an eleventh hour though the leaders requested for settlement of indefinite strike.
Everybody knows that the doors of the rulers and the department are always kept opened for agents, mediators and yesmen leaders. Com. Mahadevaiah is not an agent, mediator and yesman leader other hand he fought against the policies of the rulers. Naturally the ministers and officers are not interested to meet him.
The agents and mediators showed their loyalty during 2008 and 2012 GDS indefinite strikes. They entered into 2008 December GDS indefinite strike with hidden agenda and withdrew the strike on the second day with out any achievement of GDS demands by diluting the strike. Hence the doors of the rulers are kept opened for them.
The great leader formed a new union with hidden agenda in favour of the Govt. to suppress the GDS movement. He announced that all the GDS are with newly formed union except a few. All the leaders of NFPE declared in each and every occasion that the newly formed union will get the recognition within two months. Though the department and officers supported them, it is pity that the newly formed union failed to obtain minimum 10%. Membership which is required to grant recognition.
If Com. Krishnan has any guts and honesty, collect the state wise figures of GDS employees who had with draw the primary membership from AIPEDEU under RTI Act. Publish the figures authoritatively in the postal crusader. It will decide the fact whether the majority of GDS are with AIPEDEU or Newly formed GDS union. Nobody can break the unity of postal workers except Com. Krihsnan. So beware of this leader!
Lekwender pal Singh
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
For Latest Updates Always visit http://satish24k.blogspot.in Share and Care
For Further Reading,