Point Of Sale should be upgraded using Meghdoot Update 28032011.
New Installation Procedure:
1. Uninstall the Point Of sale client and server folder if exists.
2. Search for Poi*.cab files and delete if any exists.
1. Take a back up of the Counter.mdb and Counter database.
2. Upgrade Counter database using counter05052011.exl using script tool.
3. Uninstall the Point Of sale client.
4. Search for Poi*.cab files and delete if any exists.
5. Install the Point Of Sale client.
Note: Point Of Sale exe should be run only after database up gradation.
Modified the circle wise barcode prefix validation for EPP articles.
Foreign registration fee configuration option for Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan.
Option for booking Inward Foreign MOs at Foreign Post Office Mumbai.
Insurance facility to articles booked to Great Britain discontinued.
Addition of Post Offices under Uttarakand circle for booking speed post articles.
Validation for the ePayment TNEB transactions.
Rectified the overflow error for IPO Sold transactions
Rectified the error in total number of FRP Sold data in DET.
Circle name configuration option provided under Supervisor - Myoffice - environment - Myoffice
For Further Reading,