Empanelment of hospitals / Nursing homes and diagnostic centres for ECHS
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.-10
Dated 27 June 2013
Sub :- Empanelment of hospitals / Nursing homes and diagnostic centres for ECHS.
I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, it has now been decided by the Empowered Committee in its meeting held on 08 Apr 2013 under the chairmanship of Secretary (ESW) to empanel 52 Private Hospitals / Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialties and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure :-
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No.22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the M0A with the medical facilities.
5. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation / renewed NABH certificate.
6. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their UO. No.1661/13/Fin/Pen dated 14th Jun 2013.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Source : www.cgda.nic.in
For Further Reading,