Common Demands accepted in the conference
The issues related to the CG Emloyees as follows have been placed before the 24th Conference held at Kolkata during 4th to 6th May 2013 by the Com P.S.Prasad General Secretary of the COC Karnataka . The resolution committee of the Conference has finally adopted 45 demands and the same will be taken up with the Government by the Confederation in the coming days. These demands are apart from the main demands of the 7th CPC constitution and DA merger.
1) Providing proper DA for CG employees & rectification of DA formula etc.
2) Parity in pay scales of the Ministerial and Stenographers between Field and Secretariat offices.
3) Merger of Jr. Clerk (LDC) and Sr. Clerk (UDC) and allotment of Grade Pay Rs.2800 as entry level in Clerical Cadre
4) Granting Rs. 4200 grade pay to30% UDC after completion 5 years service.
5) Granting of MACP on promotional hierarchy. Abolition of Grade pay Rs. 2000/ for granting of MACP.
6)The daily wages of the casual labour are to be fixed as 1/30th of the monthly salary of a regular employee working in the same kind of job.
7) Transport Allowance for field staff.
8) Increasing Tour TA/ DA for field staff.
9) Entitlement of wards in Hospitals under CGHS .
10) Promotion in same grade pay providing additional increment for those who got MACP promotion
11) Increase in OTA rates on par with Railways
12) Compensate appointment on par with railways.
13) Granting better uniforms for all
14) Exemption of Transport Allowance from the purview of Income Tax - enhancement of exemption limit from Rs.800 to Rs.3200 plus DA thereon
15) Night Duty Allowance on par with Railways
16) Pay parity of Drivers on par with Central Secretariat Drivers.
17) Granting Holiday on May day
18) Improvement in CGHS rates.
19) Granting Bonus of 8.33% of gross salary.
20) Finalization & implementation of cadre restructuring pending with various Ministries/Ministry of Finance/DOPT before constitution of 7th CPC
21) GDS issues.
source: COC Karnataka
For Further Reading,